Serving California’s totality, Elevate evidence-based addiction treatment programs and alcohol facilitation centers in San Francisco towards rehab, focusing on treating the whole person and not just the symptoms of addiction – this means fitness, nutrition, and emotional therapy existentially to detox.
Just 75 miles southward of San Francisco, our Santa Cruz facility boosts 50 inpatient beds and 24 transitional home spaces for clients. People who prefer a more confidential environment may be more satisfied with our drug dependence programs within Lake Tahoe, where our campus is lesser. There is a more fantastic opportunity to contribute more one-on-one time with teachers and companions.
San Francisco Addiction Treatment Services
- The Joint Commission authorizes our facilities. We are CCAPP, NAATP, ASAM, NAADAC, and BHAP, guaranteeing that we coincide with the highest attainable condition and care examples.
- Treatment at all levels of support. Including detoxification beginning all applications, residential/inpatient schedules, partial hospitalization arrangements, intensive outpatient schedules, and more. We tailor each plan to the personal need.
- Each plan is harnessed toward a 100% drug-free rehabilitation – we don’t substitute one dependence with another.
- We take the most significant guarantees and offer manageable payment possibilities for co-pays or private pay charges.
- We have locations suitable to Nevada and California, with inpatient and outpatient advantages at Placerville, Lake Tahoe, Santa Cruz, and Aptos. We’re also pleased to help make travel adaptations.
- A non-12-step curriculum, unlike any other. We connect physical fitness and nutritional coaching with a broad spectrum of talk and experiential treatments to support our graduates to do more than get sober and develop their minds, bodies, and souls.
- A positive, experienced, and sympathetic staff who go above and beyond the treatment injury criteria. We make every endeavor to connect individually with each consumer – assisting personal growth and dependence recovery.
- All Elevate programs ensure a 6-month progressive care plan to facilitate the transition to an abstinence lifestyle and keep in dialogue with our graduates.
Alcohol Addiction Treatment in San Francisco
San Francisco is enduring perhaps the most severe alcohol addiction pandemic in the United States. The fourth-largest city in California, San Francisco, is a city of disputes, with the country’s highest per-capita wages, yet challenging extensive responsibilities with dependency and homelessness.
The CDC, government managers, and local law requirements continue to monitor drug-related violations and destructiveness. As in many country locations, California proceeds overdose deaths by city, county, and even zip code.
It is estimated that there are more IV drug users (primarily of heroin) at 24,000 than high school students in San Francisco, at approximately 16,000.
Although alcohol doesn’t get as substantial press as potent narcotics, it is significant to uniting homeowners with alcohol rehab facilities within San Francisco that can customize a strategic plan as quickly as possible to diminish their health risks.
Alcohol detox assistance in San Francisco and drug operation resolutions for stimulants, opioids, and other addictive drugs are more necessitated than ever. Elevate’s holistic drug rehabilitation programs implement personalized inpatient and outpatient applications composed to accommodate people to achieve abstinence and a destination to a happier life in rehabilitation.
California Alcohol Abuse & Overdose Statistics
Here is how California currently wrestling with addiction:
- 19% mortality rate of overdoses (2017)
- 2 out of 10 overdoses related to Fentanyl (2017)
- 490 overdose mortality rates per 100,000 citizens in the San Francisco area (2017)
- 5000 overdose deaths (statewide in 2017)
Each program for addiction recovery from Elevate is based around a personalized curriculum, designed and tweaked through cooperation between the patient and our staff. At 90210 Recovery Center, we ensure that you recover fully from drug addiction. Call us today!