Admitting that you or your loved one has a substance-dependency problem is not easy. How do you know when drinking or drug consumption has gotten out of hand? The answer varies. Generally, if the usage of alcohol or drugs interferes with family and social life, work, health, emotional stability, or spiritual life, then we can say that your substance addiction is a problem.
Without getting help from a drug rehab facility, substance dependency will affect all aspects of life. Tragically, it also impacts the family, friends, and co-workers of each dependent person. Drug abuse and addiction is a disease that cannot be helped by willpower alone – it must be treated. The 90210 Recovery Center can help.
90210 Recovery is a center of excellence when it comes to addiction treatment. We offer the highest quality addiction treatment and care for people who have an alcohol and/or drug addiction problem. We have successfully treated thousands of patients suffering from addiction.
Our Addiction Treatment Approaches
90210 Recovery provides a friendly yet professional team approach to evaluating and treating substance abuse or dependency. Our facilities offer high-quality outpatient and inpatient treatment through various programs to fit individual needs and schedules. Remarkably, our treatment programs are customized to offer patients a new, sober way of living, building a lasting sobriety one day at a time.
Our 90210 Recovery treatment programs emphasize:
- Recognition of triggers that result in substance abuse
- Recognizing symptoms of the illness
- Understanding substance addiction as a chronic condition
- Realization of potentially fatal outcome of substance addiction
- Relapse prevention skills
- Detoxification and rehabilitation under supervision by experienced specialists
- Emotional and social restoration embraced by family education and therapy
- 12-step treatment program participation
- Follow-up care to offer on-going support
- Supervision of all programs by full-time psychiatric specialists
- Severe accountability through biological testing
- Practical lifestyle changes strategies
- Whole-person approach to treatment
Beginning the Process of Recovery in a Drug Rehab Center in Cleveland
The first step to successful recovery often starts with an outpatient visit, including the completion of a comprehensive assessment. A thorough history and laboratory evaluation of the patient is carried out, and an individualized course of treatment is designed by an experienced addiction treatment professional in Cleveland. It is worth noting that assessments are available for persons aged 18 and over.
We ask and assess if the abuse of drugs and/or alcohol:
- Is hindering with work, school, or relationships with others
- Represents a risk to oneself or others
- Is leading to problems in any aspect of life to self or others
- Represents a danger to health
- Is resulting in challenges with the legal system
Cleveland addiction Treatment Philosophy
The Alcohol and Drug Recovery Center support staff to offer high-class quality patient care in an environment of education and research. Addiction patients are treated with dignity, kindness, and compassion. The atmosphere is cheerful, hopeful, optimistic for a better tomorrow. 90210 Recovery staff members are true professionals with the highest credentials and professional standards.
Our team has amassed several decades of treatment experience while treating over 45,000 patients. Notably, we are mindful of cost. Therefore, a majority of our services are covered and included in many insurance coverage plans. We are unified in our approach to helping patients fight and overcome their drug and/or alcohol addiction and help them develop strategies for maintaining a substance-free lifestyle to enhance their quality of life.
Our complete inpatient and outpatient services are focused on the restoration of health and total patient well-being. Our comprehensive range of care incorporates medical and emotional recovery and traditional approaches to addiction treatment based on highly individualized treatment planning.
We combine modern behavioral science, using the disease model and Twelve-Step philosophy, with traditional compassion and understanding components. This is all in an environment that enhances creative and personalized treatment strategies. All recovery services are offered under the care of psychiatrists who specialize in substance abuse and addiction.
Our staff at 90210 recovery work 24/7 to make sure that all your addiction needs are met. contact us today.