What Is Inpatient Drug Rehab?
This is a treatment program that provides 24-hour care for individuals recovering from abuse of alcohol or drugs. They take their patients through the process of detox after which one starts the treatment program in a facility that offers ;
- Transitional help-This is given to patients that have completed the inpatient program and need aftercare services.
- Holistic treatment options.
- This is a treatment that involves healing all aspects of the human body, the body, mind, and spirit.
- Traditional treatment, medication, and behavioral therapy highly benefit those dealing with substance abuse.
- Comfortable and safe accommodation
- Hospital-level care for psychological and medical conditions
- Supervision and monitoring by an experienced and trained medical team
Inpatient drug rehab centers offer many treatment options to individuals and allow patients to recover in stable and controlled environments. This treatment option is highly beneficial and is one of the most preferred options for treatment.
How Do Inpatient Drug Rehab Centers Work?
Individuals in this type of treatment program start their treatment journey with medical detoxification which provides medication that eases the effects of withdrawal symptoms. Once the detox is complete, the patient then starts on treatment that combines medication and behavioral therapy which is proven to be more effective than using either approach by itself.
Inpatient rehab provides a positive controlled environment and support for recovering individuals. The patients also receive around the clock supervision.
These programs give patients intensive care to help deal with thoughts of intense cravings, withdrawal symptoms, and relapse. These programs also help the patient in the transition process from the inpatient to sober living houses.
Who Needs Inpatient Drug Rehab?
Patients that need intensive medical care and those that struggle with severe drug or alcohol use disorders. This is to mean that those that require residential care are those that;
- Are dealing with serious medical issues brought about by the use of these substances.
- Have been incarcerated or arrested and are needed to attend rehab by the criminal justice system.
- Have lost important aspects of their lives such as financial stability, jobs, or relationships.
- Have attempted to quit substance use and failed
- Have struggled with addiction for years.
Another upside to enrolling in inpatient alcohol and drug rehab is that they treat any underlying issues that may be contributing to the addiction. For many people that struggle with addiction, there is also the presence of co-occurring mental health disorders that contribute to the addiction.
These treatment centers have a treatment program referred to as the dual-diagnosis that treats these disorders and addiction at the same time to ensure that the patient makes a full recovery. The inpatient program is also an ideal choice for people that lack a stable home environment or the support of co-workers, family members, and friends that are the solid foundation to avoiding relapse and making a full recovery.
How Do I Choose an Inpatient Drug Rehab Program?
Because of the many choices of rehab centers, one can find the search for a suitable one quite tiring. A rehab center that offers personalized treatment is the best choice for anyone looking to join rehab. You do not have to join a facility that is close to home to make a recovery.
When searching for the appropriate program for you, you need to inquire about the following;
- Can I visit the facility before I decide to attend treatment there?
- Do they offer aftercare services and what are they?
- Does the facility provide individualized treatment?
- How long does the treatment last?
- Does the center take insurance?
- What are the success stories of people that have been treated for addiction at the facility?
- How long has the program been in existence?
- Does the center provide residential inpatient care?
- What is the cost of treatment?
- What treatment options are provided at the facility?
Some centers provide treatment options such as art therapy, meditation, and yoga and this is information that you need to have before you join a rehab center.
You also need to ask about any treatment options that you may have in mind.
Start Recovery Today
Once you’ve located a suitable rehab center for you, it is time to begin treatment.
This is why you need to get in touch with us at the 90210 recovery center as we offer these and more treatment options to ensure your healing journey is smooth and comfortable. Our levels of care are designed to ensure that you recover from an addiction fully and leave with the skills and techniques to live a long sober life. Do not hesitate to reach out today.