The 90210 Recovery Center is a luxury alcohol and drug rehab center that offers substance abuse treatment and educational services to patients, as well as family programs. We recognize that substance dependency is a progressive chronic disorder that can become terminal if not accorded the right treatment.
The 90210 Recovery is focused on helping individuals live a drug-free life and change their destructive behavior. We believe that a healthy life and recovery are achievable goals for anyone dealing with addiction.
At The 90210 Recovery Center, we believe that each individual is unique and we treat their alcohol abuse problem on a spiritual, social, psychological, and biological level. While some aspects of addiction may be similar to others each individual’s experience with addiction is unique. The underlying issues that cause addiction are also unique to only them.
Comprehensive Screening & Assessment
Once you join us at the 90210 Recovery, an assessment of the effects and experience with alcohol or drugs is done and the outcomes are discussed with the patient to give them a deeper understanding of the substance and to enable the professionals to come up with a unique treatment plan for your particular problem.
As a luxury treatment center we are qualified and licensed to provide a continuum of care including:
- Family therapy
- Impulse Control- To help in dealing with addictive behavior, one learns impulse control by exerting control over thoughts and learning to change behavior
- Aftercare Planning
- Screening and Assessment
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- Individual Counseling
- Group Therapy
- Psychoeducational Group
- Intimate Daily Groups
- Medication-assisted therapy
- Psychiatrist Evaluation
- Medications and dual-diagnosis
Clients attending treatment will gain knowledge in:
- Aftercare Planning– Upon discharge from the inpatient program, all provided with an aftercare plan to continue with care. Our experienced and professional staff is readily available to help with aftercare treatment and living arrangements in sober living homes and group therapies and sessions such as AA meetings to ensure the client stays drug-free.
- Peer Influence– Many youths have a hard time becoming sober and are especially prone to influence from their peers. Education on drugs and alcohol and the seriousness of these addictions can go a long way in helping them develop new habits and make new friends that are supportive of their journey.
- Denial– Most people do not realize how far gone they are in their addiction or the impacts the addiction has on their health, finances, employment, their loved ones, and themselves. Patients learn to deal with the impacts of alcohol or drug addiction and how they can change this.
- Coping Mechanisms– Patients learn new mechanisms to deal with difficult relationships, boredom, stress, and anger. These coping skills include developing healthy actions in the face of unexpected obstacles, being honest with cravings, feeling free to ask for help when they need it, and learning that it is ok to express themselves emotionally.
- Development of Sober Support System– This involves staying connected to other individuals dealing with the same issues as yourself. This sharing of experiences and challenges helps one identify with another’s a journey and they learn what to do when certain problems present themselves.
- Development of a Sober Structure– This is part of the program to help the client plan support meetings which are very important in the life of a recovering addict.
We Are Here For You
The 90210 Recovery Center does not discriminate based on financial status, parenthood, marital status, sexual orientation, sex, handicap or disability, religion, national origin, ethnic background, color, race, or age.
We welcome all people from all parts of the world to come and experience the best services and programs that we offer to help in the recovery journey.
Our facilities are high end and we offer treatment programs that are unique to you and your needs. We believe in the treatment of the body as a whole in place of treating addiction as one big problem. Our programs heal not only your mind, but the body and the spirit in an approach referred to as the holistic approach. Visit us today and begin your journey to recovery.