There are a variety of drug rehabs in Southington and therefore, choosing one that will sort your addiction issues can be hectic. before setting down on an addiction treatment center, be sure of what you want to achieve in the rehab center.
Most Southington residents prefer traveling outside the city to 90210 Recovery to seek drug rehab facilities since a change in the environment plays a major role in healing. some of the services you will find here include detoxification, inpatient treatment, outpatient treatment, among many others.
Sober Living Homes in Southington
We’re here to help you recover from drug or alcohol addiction in a caring community of sober living homes and extended care. Westport House is a small sober living community built to give teen and young adults high-quality facilities, professional services, and a safe community to help them transition back to life, career, and high school successfully.
90210 Recovery offers our clients a healthy environment meant to empower them. Our center offers learning, healing, academic and vocational growth. Our sober living house is designed to cater to the needs of the young people in our program for both short and long term stay.
We also provide outpatient drug rehab services including:
- Medication Management – by our triple board-certified psychiatrist who is also an addiction expert.
- Drug Testing & Monitoring – we provide random drug testing in both sober living and outpatient rehab programs.
- Psychological Testing – standard assessments to diagnose psychiatric conditions
- Holistic Treatments – address the needs of the entire individual. Services include yoga, acupuncture, therapeutic massage, and meditation.
- Intensive Outpatient (IOP) – individual, group & family therapy. Groups meet three days weekly for 8 to 12 weeks to learn coping skills, take part in sober activities, and develop recovery action plans.
- Social Relationships – teaching socialization skills so clients can socialize like “normal young people.”
- Family Education – helps families understand addiction so they can help manage anxiety, grow together, and heal as a family.
- DBT Skills Training – help clients practice mastering emotions, interacting with others, and handling discomfort in life.
- Individual Therapy – weekly meetings with a master-level therapist
Our program offers more than just the clinical aspect of it. We’ve included activities such as sports, social activities, physical fitness, and art for recreation. This will help them enjoy life without necessarily having to use drugs. The decision to join a sober living facility is key to recovery. Our counselors help you figure out the course of action to take in the next step to recovery.
Outpatient Clinical Services
We offer flexible outpatient treatment services designed to meet the needs of individuals stepping down from a higher level of care. These programs cater to patients that have completed inpatient treatment and are looking for support to help in their sobriety.
Our outpatient drug rehab program incorporated evidence-based treatment, family therapy, medication-assisted treatment, group and individual therapy, CBT/DTB, medical and psychiatry management. Treatment plans are comprehensive, individualized, and multidisciplinary.
Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
Study shows that combining sober living with IOP increases the chances of continued sobriety. Our programs teach skills on relapse prevention, improves communication skills, heal strained family bonds, and helps a patient deal with triggers and cravings.
Is ideal for patients transitioning from IOP to a lower care level. And for those that are already sober but are seeking support to keep their recovery a priority. Groups seek to maintain relationships, prevent relapse, and focus on maintaining a healthy lifestyle
Clients meet one to three times per week with a therapist specializing in substance use and co-occurring disorders – ensuring core issues are identified and properly addressed. Therapeutic techniques include:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
In keeping with our philosophy of meeting clients where they are at, we offer Medication-Assisted treatment that works in helping ease the effects of withdrawal from substance use.
Drug Testing & Monitoring
Clients are drug tested two to three times per week in both the clinical and residential settings using “instant” 12-panel urine cups.
Psychiatry & Medication Management
Psychiatric medication management services offered at our outpatient center focus on treating addiction and co-occurring mental health disorders with medications while educating clients about addiction, mental illness, and the side effects of medications.
Family education helps families understand the nature of addiction, develop healthy ways to manage anxiety, learn how to grow together, and pursue personal healing.
Addiction treatment needs to address a client as a whole. This is effective in that the client receives help in all aspects of their life. Several therapies are incorporated including meditation and yoga
At the 90210 Recovery center, we offer a very wide range of treatment programs that cater to every one of our client’s needs.