Drug and Alcohol Treatment In Smithtown
There’s so much pressure when it comes to the process of finding a treatment center for alcoholism and drug abuse. Most People frequently think they have to go to a perfect treatment center.
Perhaps the idea here is to get a center that will cure their addiction. However, addiction is not curable. Most treatment centers have alumni that relapse.
Smithtown drug rehabs focus on addiction treatment and mental health.
Is There Just One Right Treatment Choice?
Any treatment center’s success relies so much on the person in treatment—their attitude, willingness to change, and motivation to do so. Despite the success, depending on the one being treated, this doesn’t mean automatically that the drug and alcohol treatment centers are of no importance. They play a critical role in helping people attain long-term sobriety.
A quality treatment program equips an individual with the knowledge and tools necessary to live a successful life in sobriety.
The best alcohol rehab programs all have these qualities:
- 12-Step program meetings
- 24-hour nursing and medical supervision
- Alcohol detox on-site
- Board-certified physicians and psychiatrists
- Dual diagnosis treatment
- Family programs
- Individual and group therapy
- Life skills training
- Low patient to staff ratio
- Medication management for substance abuse
- Nutrition and exercise counseling
- Physical and psychological evaluations
- Relapse prevention and aftercare planning
Access to Medical Detox
Smithtown drug and alcohol rehabs are committed to ensuring a well-informed transition from medical detoxification into our residential rehab program. Alcohol treatment centers and programs offer 24-hour supervision and support for individuals suffering from addictive substances withdrawal symptoms.
Treatment after detox usually lasts about 4-6 weeks. This is just an average, and the treatment phase’s time depends on your rehab plan’s set goals. You will work alongside your counselor daily to note how you are advancing in treatment.
A typical day in the alcohol rehab program phase of treatment looks could include the following:
- primary process groups with counselors and therapists
- community meetings
- lectures on addiction and their effects
- free times
- meal times
- various group activities
Schedules vary from a rehab center to a rehab center.
Residential Inpatient Treatment
The road to sobriety is long. Attaining sobriety from drugs and alcohol is only the first step of the recovery process. After detox, most doctors recommend treatment in an inpatient rehab or residential treatment program.
This serves to provide the structure and professional support most individuals need in early sobriety to prevent relapse.
Our residential rehab program at Smithtown offers a customized approach to treatment in a home-like environment. This rehab program comprises a wide array of clinical and holistic therapies.
- Adventure-Based Therapy
- Art and Music Therapy
- Behavioral Therapies
- Fitness Services
- Individual and Group-Based Counseling
- Medication-Assisted Treatment
- Relapse Prevention Planning
- Yoga and Mindfulness
Our residential treatment program is mainly focused on restoring physical, mental, and emotional wellness in recovery.
Even though getting sober is a crucial part of addiction recovery, we fully comprehend that’s only the first step. Through our treatment program, residents can also get to their addiction’s underlying causes and learn supportive strategies for a successful future recovery.
Benefits of Residential Programs
Residential treatment is one of the most important aspects of a detailed recovery program. It advances the journey to a successful recovery by giving our patient these essential advantages:
- 24-hour monitoring: there is 24-hour monitoring by our specialized nurses and doctors during this critical phase.
- A healing environment: most patients undergoing residential treatment have suffered either physical or mental damage. Such patients need a healing environment. The atmosphere at 90210 Recovery is serene and very tranquil.
- Supportive community: the patients at Smithtown drug rehab are surrounded by an extremely efficient set of wholly and fully dedicated professionals to help patients get recovery. Furthermore, patients’ bond with each other as they have similar challenges or problems.
Intensive Outpatient Programs
After completing our residential rehab program, many residents transition into our intensive outpatient program (IOP). Intensive outpatient treatment helps bridge the gap between a structured inpatient program and greater independence in early recovery.
The main form of aftercare support Smithtown drug rehab provides for those who join our rehab programs is access to our alumni recovery support network. After a couple of weeks of treatment, residents within our treatment programs gain access to our alumni recovery support group network.
After completing treatment, residents can then remain connected to our treatment facility through alumni recovery support groups and events.