Our mission at 90210 Recovery center is to assist you in achieving the good life you have been longing for but could not achieve due to drug addiction. Some of the reasons for your substance abuse could be;
- Lack of self-worth.
- Family problems.
- The grim prospect of the future.
If you and your families are searching for a possible solution to these problems, 90210 Recovery center can help. Many people ask whether there exists a path to recovery from drug and alcohol abuse. We are here to inform you that a glorious path to your recovery exists.
A better life is waiting for you after you complete your treatment. Some of our treatment options in 90210 recovery include;
- Mental health.
- Resilience and Awareness.
- Family and social health
- Alcohol and drug abuse
- Physical health
- Occupational and financial Health
What Types of Drug Rehabs are Available in Shaler
90210 Recovery center provides you with all that you need in order to create and implement your plan to recover from alcoholism and drug addiction and improve the quality of your life.
Drug and alcohol rehab programs provide you with detox services. You will continue on your drug and alcohol treatment with counseling for you and your family. At 90210 recovery center, we provide you with support together with other patients who are working hard in order to improve their lives.
If you need help with drug abuse, you can always reach out to us at the 90210 Recovery Center (844 462 8571).
Outpatient Drug Rehab in Shaler
90210 Recovery center’s intensive outpatient treatment or IOP programs offer 6-9 treatment hours per week. These hours involve sessions from medical doctors, family therapists, group therapists, health and wellness staff, and individual therapists.
- The program may not always involve medical oversight and medication evaluation management.
- The program is more intensive compared to outpatient detoxification and outpatient substance use treatment.
- Intensive outpatient programs last for 2 to 3 hours each day and there is no less than 9 hours in each week unless during a brief care transition period.
- Some of the clinical interventions that are available include family, couple or individual psychotherapy, medication management, psycho-educational services, and group therapies.
Reach out now
At 90210 recovery, our addiction treatment options will focus on understanding the root cause of the addiction, while preparing your mind to cope without alcohol. Cognitive-behavioral therapy, group and individual therapy, and motivational therapy are among the common treatment options we offer. Call us for more information.