Any individual can struggle with alcohol addiction. While not all people who take alcohol will become alcohol addicts, drinking heavily and continuously for an extended period multiplies the chances of an addiction emerging. Other factors that may cause addiction include genetics and underlying mental disorders.
If you’re seeking alcohol addiction treatment right now and want to start taking your life back from the addiction, travelling away from Penn Hills would be the best option. 90210 Recovery is among the best treatment centers in California with the best treatment programs for alcohol and drug abuse.
Travelling for Alcohol Addiction Treatment in Penn Hills
Rehabilitation facilities for Alcohol addiction are not identical in their treatment methods, and as such, not all of them will be customized to your individual needs. You need to contact these substance abuse treatment centers yourself to establish the program that will be most suitable for your unique needs. At 90210 Recovery, we prepare a treatment plan that is tailor-made to meet your individual needs.
Period Taken While Recovering from Alcohol Addiction in Penn Hills Alcohol Rehab?
Some addictions can be treated through short-term outpatient services, while serious cases may require long-term programs. Depending on the intensity and type of dependency, you, your child, or your spouse may have the option of a three-month inpatient drug or alcohol rehab program all the way up to a 3-month program. Fortunately, you can find an Alcohol rehab treatment facility appropriate for your budget.
Inpatient Vs. Outpatient Treatment Programs
Every person’s fight with addiction is different. The first thing to consider when picking a rehab option is whether an outpatient or inpatient program will be effective. Each type of treatment has its own series of advantages and disadvantages
- Patients must take time off school or work to live at the treatment center
- Outpatient treatment mostly lasts longer than inpatient treatment;
- Ideal for patients who are not able to take time off work or school, but need help right away;
- Patients are required to attend weekly therapy sessions;
- Treatment is very useful since it isolates patients from the environment that may induce a relapse;
- meals and housing are provided;
- Rehabilitation usually lasts between 30 and 90 days;
- Patients have access to daily private therapy sessions and 24/7 medical care;
- Patients are held accountable for their actions and must be able to self-regulate exposure to alcohol;
When Is The Right Time To Go To Rehab?
The right time is when a diagnosis of alcohol abuse disorder merits the need to go into a treatment center. Signs of an alcohol abuse disorder, according to the NIAAA, include:
- Drinking even after you have found yourself in dangerous situations;
- Finding that drinking or its side effects interfere with school, work, family, or other life obligations;
- Cutting back on activities in order to drink;
- Spending too much time drinking alcohol or being sill due to after-effects;
- Feeling the need or having cravings to drink;
- Continuing to take alcohol even after it has caused trouble with friends and family;
- Consuming more to get the effect you want;
- Inability to reduce the amount or stop drinking;
- Having memory blackouts and still continuing to drink;
- Habitually drinking more, or longer, than you intended;
- Having withdrawal symptoms once the alcohol effects pass, such as anxiety, irritability, depression, trouble sleeping, and nausea
How Can Addiction Treatment Centers Help?
Treatment centers can help you stop the addiction by ensuring that your detox program is comfortable, appropriate, and safe. The body starts to depend physically on alcohol if a person develops an addiction to alcohol. Detoxification is the process of keeping away from the consumption of alcohol to free the body of physical dependence.
Many patients find the process of detoxing uncomfortable and painful. However, detox is necessary for the road to recovery.
The next step after detox is therapy. This is done either individually or in groups. Most rehabilitation centers put weight on this step as the beginning of the road to recovery.
Rehabilitation centers also include aftercare plans for you when you leave the rehab facility. Whether it is engaging with alumni of the facility, interacting with friends and family, or Alcoholics Anonymous, effective alcohol addiction treatment in Penn Hills Alcohol Rehab, will avail therapists who guide you in preparing to stay sober and substance-free.
At 90210 Recovery, Beverly Hills, CA, we are devoted to helping our patients overcome their alcohol and substance addiction. Take the first step towards sobriety today by asking for help. Contact us at (844)462-8571. We will respond to all your queries and discuss with you our great treatment options.