The 90210 Recovery center is a drug and alcohol rehab that offers in-patient drug detox and alcohol treatment to residents of North Hempstead. Substance addiction and chemical dependency have been rampant in North Hempstead New York, making the North Hempstead alcohol rehab centers come to the rescue.
North Hempstead addiction treatment methods used in most rehab and detox centers near North Hempstead have proven effective.
The most common drug and alcohol abuse programs that provide inpatient and outpatient recovery for addiction are discussed in this article.
Note that most medical insurance providers will take care of alcohol and drug rehab. If you need help with overcoming your addiction, do not hesitate to give us a call to determine what options are available to you.
Addiction Treatment Techniques in North Hempstead
In-Patient Drug Rehab
At the 90210 Recovery center, we offer a Residential Addiction Treatment Program that includes family counseling sessions. The program is intended to help patients work through the issues often as a result of substance addiction. We also have an extensive curriculum to prepare for a healthy, clean, and sober future.
Our program incorporates team building and fun events to help you improve your interpersonal relationships. When you join our group by registering at the 90210 Recovery center, you enjoy various recovery services. Our primary concern is Withdrawal Management to overcome addiction. Then we begin delivering your personal treatment using several evidence-based methods, such as:
- Commitment Therapy and Acceptance
- Motivational Interviewing
- Cognitive Behavior Modification
- Dialectical Behavior Modification
- Medication-Assisted Treatment
- 12 Step Integration
Our intensive, personalized outpatient alcohol and drug rehab treatment in North Hempstead operates under the same evidence-based program. We implement the Twelve Step fundamentals and methods as our residential treatment programs. That implies that your complete care includes mental, social, alcohol, and additional drug use evaluations, an individualized addiction treatment program, and continuing service suggestions.
Our outpatient rehab is an effective North Hempstead addiction treatment technique if you:
- Have suffered a relapse
- Are shifting out of inpatient treatment
- Beginning the recovery journey for the first time
Day treatment, also called PHP, includes the option of onsite housing at our clinically supervised sober living facility. Day treatment is an incredibly beneficial rehab solution if you:
- Have attempted more than one previous attempt at an addiction treatment
- Have experienced a recent relapse
- Are dealing with a co-occurring psychological health issue like clinical depression or anxiety
- Would benefit from an organized recovery support community after residential rehab
Notably, we offer qualified mental health professional services for patients experiencing a co-occurring mental health issue. Our specialists are skillful in evidence-based treatment approaches like cognitive-behavioral treatment, acceptance and commitment therapy, and dialectical behavioral therapy. Gender-specific recovery solutions are also provided.
Alcoholics Anonymous Meetings and NA Meetings in North Hempstead Alcohol Rehab Centers
- Alcoholics Anonymous (often called AA) – this is one of the most well-known treatments connected to defeating an addiction or chemical dependency. For decades, Alcoholics Anonymous meetings have supported countless individuals to overcome their dependence on alcohol and start (or continue) their quest for lifelong recovery.
- Narcotics Anonymous (also referred to as NA) – There is no emphasis on one specific drug. Instead, the purpose of NA is to discuss the trials and victories that accompany drug addiction and recovery. NA is a twelve-step plan similar to Alcoholics Anonymous (AA), and it offers various similar ideas, practices, and philosophies.
NA intends to create an environment where substance abusers help each other on the path to rehabilitation. Meetings involve people of different demographics and at varying recovery levels, from many years to just a few days of being clean.
Addiction Treatment Methods – What is Dual Diagnosis?
Most people battling a substance use disorder (SUD) endure co-occurring cognitive health or behavioral disorder. That is referred to as a dual diagnosis. Users with a dual diagnosis need an integrated recovery plan that aims to the two ailments as interconnected mental health issues.
Alcohol and Drug Treatment – What Is Psychological Dependence?
Psychological addiction refers to the cognitive and emotional components of addictive habits or the withdrawal process from drugs or alcohol in contrast to attempting group-specific substances or activities as psychologically or physically addictive.
If you or someone you love is struggling with alcohol addiction, drug or substance use disorder, mental health issues, or an eating disorder, help is out there.
With help from professionals at the 9010 Recovery center, full recovery is possible. To learn more about the various options of drug and alcohol rehab in North Hempstead and beyond, reach out to us today.