Moreno Valley is easily one of the most economically successful cities in the United States. Aside from this, Moreno Valley is also a renowned tourist destination due to its admirable public safety policies, native wildlife, and great terrain that favors extreme sports.
However, this city, too, has fallen victim to the ravages of drug and alcohol abuse. Recently, the Moreno Valley police received a report about a pipe bomb. On responding to it, they discovered that it was actually a black pipe packed with drugs. This predisposed the city to the possibility of a drug ring operating among them.
Authorities encouraged the public to be vigilant. However, if you or a loved one has already fallen victim to addiction, there is still hope. Moreno Valley drug rehab facilities offer the following treatment programs:
- Residential treatment
- Partial hospitalization program
- Outpatient program.
Are There Residential rehab Programs in Our Alcohol and Drug Rehab Centers?
This one provides intensive care. You are closely monitored and kept on a tight schedule inside the Modesto rehab facility.
Patients are required to live within the facility to ensure that they are constantly supervised and that 24/7 medical care is provided for them.
In essence, it provides a superb safety net for anyone worried about the brutality of the initial withdrawal symptoms. Your days are packed with activity to be attended to punctually. You will be expected to attend both individual and group therapy sessions.
Do You Offer Partial Hospitalization Treatment Adolescent Drug Rehab?
Essentially, this is a transitional program from the intense inpatient program to the less intensive outpatient one. Here, Modesto alcohol rehab centers focus on teaching patients how to achieve and maintain a sober life.
A discharge plan is formulated and laid down to ensure that patients can adequately deal with any eventualities after discharge. These include peer pressure from friends and triggers that may cause you to relapse.
Are There an Outpatient Rehab Programs in Our Drug Rehab Centers?
This program comes last but serves perhaps the most important role of all. Here, you get to experience for the first time in a long while, the outside.
You go back to your old neighborhood, to the same old triggers. If you aren’t ready, you may fall back into old habits. This program was designed to prevent this.
Once your situation is no longer high-risk, this program is initiated. It helps you to successfully transition into society and go back to your responsibilities.
Needless to say, therapists believe that this step is important in maintaining sobriety.
What’s the Average Cost of Drug Rehab and Treatments for Drug Abuse in Moreno Valley?
There are various treatment programs offered by Moreno Valley drug rehab facilities. These are:
- Alcohol Rehab Centers: These are uniquely designed to deal with cases relating to alcohol addiction and misuse.
- Medical Detox: This stage is usually the first one a patient has to complete. It is aimed at ensuring that patients join the rest of the programs sober and drug-free.
- Luxury Rehab: as suggested by the name, it is pricey as well as very comfortable. Patients get to live in their own apartments. They could also choose the place where they want to undergo rehab.
- Non-12 Step Rehab: Usually for persons who want to branch away from the conventional 12-step rehabilitation program.
- SMART Recovery Meetings: This is essentially done in group therapy. Peers encourage each other to be and to remain strong in the face of triggers and temptations.
- 12 Steps Program
- Faith Rehab: Focuses mainly on spiritual awareness to combat drug addiction.
- Dual Diagnosis: This is a situation wherein, in addition to the detection of physical symptoms, patients are also examined for mental problems. This ensures that the cause of an addiction is not overlooked, and this increases the chances of achieving and maintaining long term sobriety.
During aftercare programs, patients can engage in group sessions and aftercare treatment programs given by Moreno Valley drug treatment centers:
Which is the Best Drug Rehab Center Near Me?
If you or a loved one is looking for rehab help in Moreno Valley, then this program is for you. We offer medically assisted detox which helps mitigate the harsh withdrawal symptoms. We also provide 24/7 medical care to all our patients to ensure any and all physical and mental health issues are sorted out.
With a wide variety of programs to choose from, we are positive that we have the help you need. Contact us today and experience the best rehab facilities and resources Moreno Valley has to offer.
References and Resources.