Anyone can suffer from alcohol addiction. Even though not every person who takes alcohol will become an alcoholic, drinking heavily and consistently for an extended period increases the chances of an addiction developing.
Other factors that may cause addiction include genetics and underlying mental disorders.
If you’re seeking alcohol addiction treatment right now and want to start taking your life back from the addiction at Irondequoit, NY, you are in the right place. 90210 Recovery is among the best treatment centers in New York.
Addiction Treatment Rehabs in Irondequoit, NY
The rehab facilities in Irondequoit are not identical, and as such, not all of them will be customized to your individual needs. You need to contact these substance abuse treatment centers yourself to establish the program that will be most suitable for your unique needs.
Period Taken While Recovering from Alcohol Addiction in Irondequoit, NY
Depending on the intensity and type of dependency, you, your child or your spouse may have the option of a three-month inpatient drug or alcohol rehab program all the way up to a 3-month program. Some addictions can be treated through short-term out-patient services, while serious cases may require long-term programs. Luckily, you can find an Irondequoit alcohol rehab program suitable for your budget.
Inpatient Vs. Outpatient Addiction Treatment Facility
Every person’s battle with addiction is different. The first choice to make when selecting a rehab option is whether an out-patient or inpatient program will; be effective. Each type of treatment has its own series of pros and cons.
- Treatment is very beneficial since it isolates patients from the environment that may induce a relapse;
- meals and housing are provided;
- Rehabilitation usually lasts between 30 and 90 days;
- Patients have access to daily private therapy sessions and 24/7 medical care;
- Patients must take time off school or work to live at the treatment center
- Out-patient treatment mostly lasts longer than inpatient treatment;
- Ideal for patients who are not able to take time off work or school, but need help right away;
- Patients are required to attend weekly therapy sessions;
- Patients are held accountable for their actions and must be able to self-regulate exposure to alcohol;
When Is The Right Time To Go To Rehab?
The right time to go to rehab is when a diagnosis of alcohol use disorder qualifies the need to enter into a treatment center. Signs of an alcohol abuse disorder, according to the NIAAA, include:
- Feeling the need or having cravings to drink;
- Continuing to take alcohol even after it has caused trouble with friends and family;
- Consuming more to get the effect you want;
- Inability to reduce the amount or stop drinking;
- Having memory blackouts and still continuing to drink;
- Habitually drinking more, or longer, than you intended;
- Drinking even after you have found yourself in dangerous situations;
- Finding that drinking or its side effects interfere with school, work, family, or other life obligations;
- Cutting back on activities in order to drink;
- Spending too much time drinking alcohol or being sill due to after-effects;
- Having withdrawal symptoms once the alcohol effects pass, such as anxiety, irritability, depression, trouble sleeping, and nausea
How Can Treatment Centers Help?
Treatment centers can help you recover from the addiction by ensuring that your detox program to comfortable, appropriate and safe. The body starts to depend physically on alcohol if a person develops an addiction to alcohol. Detoxification is the process of keeping away from the consumption of alcohol to free the body of physical dependence. Many patients find the process of detoxing uncomfortable and painful. However, detox is necessary for the road to recovery.
The next step after detox is therapy. This is done either individually or in groups. Most rehabilitation centers in Irondequoit, NY, put weight on this step as the beginning of the road to recovery.
Treatment centers also include aftercare plans for you when you leave the rehab facility. Whether it is engaging with alumni of the facility, engaging with friends and family or alcoholics anonymous, effective treatment centers in Irondequoit, NY, will avail therapists who guide you in preparing stay sober and substance-free.
At 90210 Recovery, we are dedicated to helping our patients beat their alcohol and substance abuse. Take your first step towards sobriety today by contacting us at (844)462-8571. We will be sure to answer all your questions and discuss with you our great treatment options.