Various addiction treatment centers are accessible in and around Fairfield.
When looking for treatment, some of the local programs include:
- Residential treatment programs
- Intensive outpatient treatment
- Medication-assisted treatment
Inpatient Addiction Treatment
Inpatient treatment is a more specific treatment option that involves the patient living in the facility throughout the treatment program. It is usually conducted in a specialized treatment center or a hospital. This treatment program may last anywhere from 30 – 60 days or go for even more extended periods depending on the severity of the case.
In house treatment programs usually involve tightly followed schedules and constant supervision. It is the most inclusive approach towards addiction treatment that is available. Inpatient treatment is also recommended for co-occurring mental health diagnoses.
Outpatient Addiction Treatment
Outpatient programs allow you to travel to and from treatment sessions. An outpatient program usually consists of nine hours or fewer periods of treatment each week. You can also choose an intensive outpatient treatment; this will involve more than nine hours of treatment sessions weekly and with high care levels.
This type of treatment is best if you do not require constant supervision and you have a robust support system at home. When addiction presents a risk to yourself or those close to you, in-house treatment is a better option.
Medication-assisted treatment (MAT) is an evidence-oriented program for treating opioid and alcohol use disorders, and it combines FDA-approved medications with behavioral therapy. After certified physicians carry out an assessment, a prescription on the appropriate remedy is given. They monitor your progress and slowly decrease the medications as you progress with therapy.
Substance Abuse Trends in Fairfield & Butler County, Ohio
Fairfield has experienced some significant rates of drug abuse and overdoses. The issue has escalated in recent years. The Ohio Department of Health reports that;
- Two hundred sixty people have died of drug overdoses in Butler County in the year 2017.
- The unintentional overdose death rate in Butler County is 45.8 per 100,000 residents.
- Butler County has the third-highest overdose death rate in the state of Ohio.
This risk can be reduced if addicts seek professional help early. If you are dealing with drug addiction or a loved one, plenty of local resources are available in Fairfield and Butler County.
What Happens When You Travel Away From Fairview For Rehab?
If you or someone you love needs help with addiction, 90210 Recovery offers professional substance addiction treatment services that can put you back on the right path. When you reach out to our center, you will need to provide some necessary information, such as:
- Your history of substance abuse
- rehab programs you have attended in the past
- Health insurance cover
Fairfield Opioid Addiction Treatment Services
We take a whole approach to opiate addiction treatment to our clients using physical and emotional trials to overcome addiction. Therapy is an essential aspect of all of our treatment plans, which will help ensure our clients receive the assistance they require to overcome their addiction.
- Methadone maintenance: This medication relieves withdrawal symptoms and keeps the effects of opioids at bay for a better recovery chance.
- Medically supervised detox: Our team of medics can help you get off opioids.
- Coordinated pregnancy treatment: Patients found to be pregnant will receive specialized care suited to their needs.
- Case management services: Every patient has a case manager who will coordinate the client’s recovery program.
- Guest medication services: Patients attending other clinics can visit us to receive their methadone when they are not close to their centers.
- Medical follow-up services: Our medical staff will regularly check your physical health during appointments.
- Discharge planning: When you, with your medic’s consent, decide to check out, we will develop a discharge strategy that betters your chance at success.
Our outpatient clinic in Beverly Hills provides opiate detoxification and related addiction treatment programs in a conducive environment that will enable you to achieve a healthy and more productive lifestyle. Also, we can provide referrals to other community resources.
The Admissions Process
90210 Recovery accepts new patients in an intake process that involves medical and clinical evaluations. Our staff will study you by asking questions about your symptoms. Your answers remain confidential. Once we finish intakes, we will create a treatment plan tailored to your needs.
Questions About Treatment?
If you or someone you love has an opioid addiction, contact 90210 recovery today and get started on your treatment plan. The specialist who gets in touch with you will access this information and determine whether our facility is right for you. Contact us today at 844-951-1939.