In Cherry Hill outpatient treatment centers, you’ll find the multidisciplinary clinical programs and loving support that you need to overcome your addiction.
Although joining a Cherry Hill drug rehab might sound convenient, you are close to the same environment and people that trigger your substance use. Traveling to our residential rehab facility at Beverly Hills, CA, might help you exclude yourself from your enabling environment and focus on recovery.
90210 Recovery Unique Approach to Addiction Treatment
The 90210 Recovery, inpatient treatment program, admits patients from across the country, embraces them with love, and starts the healing of mind, body, and spirit.
Our program is rooted in the 12-Step Recovery Principles of Narcotics Anonymous (NA) and Alcoholics Anonymous (AA). The program incorporates holistic modalities, clinical treatment, and family therapy, as needed.
The addiction treatment program also offers educational and monitoring services for adult patients. Topics covered include:
Dynamics of addiction
- Importance of abstinence
- Medical aspects of addiction
- Maximizing the use of 12-Step groups
- Nutrition, exercise & recreation
- Minimizing risky behavior
- Relationship skills
- Assertiveness & communication skills
- Conflict resolution
- Family dynamics of addiction
- Developing external sources for addiction recovery
- Relapse management skill
Drug and Alcohol Detox Programs Cherry Hill Drug and Alcohol Rehabs
Our detox program will offer the patient a safe method to cope with withdrawal symptoms. Once you’ve detoxified, you will receive a specialized treatment plan that includes group therapy sessions, individual counseling, family education programs, and relapse prevention.
And once you’re ready to return to your normal routine life in Cherry Hill, we will make sure you have access to the proper aftercare programs in place to prevent the risk of relapse.
Most detoxification programs last anywhere between three to four days but could stretch up to a week. These programs are designed to help ease the withdrawal symptoms of physical withdrawal after you quit the substance you have been using.
Drug Rehabs in Cherry Hill: Outpatient Services
You might come across Cherry Hill drug and alcohol rehabs with a fully credentialed addiction professional who is members of 90210 Recovery. These specialists work with patients to achieve absolute abstinence from alcohol and drugs through medical stabilization and 12-Step immersion.
Other programs at drug rehabs in Cherry Hill, including:
- Partial Hospitalization (PHP)
- Traditional aftercare
- Intensive Outpatient (IOP)
- Individual counseling for patients with substance use disorders and mental health
Outpatient rehab program sessions are tailored to fit with your life, and meeting frequency varies with the level of required treatment.
Traditional Outpatient which has One to two group therapy sessions per week
Intensive Outpatient Program, which meets Four times a week with each session lasting 2.25 hours, plus one individual therapy session and family provider contact each month.
Partial Hospitalization programs meet Four days a week for five hours each day, have an Individual and Family Counseling session weekly – one hour-long session.
Is Outpatient Care Right for You?
Convenient and affordable, outpatient addiction treatment is an ideal solution for clients unable to leave their families, jobs, and homes for residential rehab. However, it is not the best recovery approach for every patient. The 90210 Recovery team of addiction treatment specialist uses these criteria in evaluating your eligibility for outpatient care:
- DSM V diagnosis of substance abuse disorder with a strong likelihood that the individual will respond well to treatment.
- Symptoms interfering with the individual’s capacity to function in at least one life area.
- The ability to function well in an outpatient setting without posing a risk to oneself or others.
- Meets the American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) level II.1 dimensional admission criterion.
At Drug and Alcohol Treatment Center in Cherry Hill We Follow-up on Patients Responsibilities
Entry into the Cherry Hills outpatient rehab program begins your journey toward a healthier way of living. At the drug and alcohol treatment center in Cherry Hill, you’ll receive the loving care and proven clinical treatment available at every advanced addiction treatment center. For your recovery journey to be successful, you must agree to accept the following patient responsibilities:
- Respect the confidentiality of other patients.
- Provide accurate and honest information about your health conditions, all alcohol and substance abuse, and addictive behaviors. You will be asked to offer proof of all prescribed medications.
- Report any difficulty you might be facing with abstinence for drug and alcohol use. Be willing to make deviations in your treatment program to address such complications. This may include being referred to a different level of care, including hospitalization or residential treatment.
- Develop and comply with your treatment plan.
- Provide essential information to a financial adviser and agree to pay any out-of-pocket costs.
- Attend 12-Step support group sessions on a regular basis while in the program.
Addiction Treatment in a Relaxed Setting
90210 Recovery facility is a safe, serene treatment atmosphere for those in early recovery stages. Far from a cold, clinical setting, our rehab center encourages openness, gathering, and fellowship.
The meeting space is ample for self-help meetings like Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) and Narcotics Anonymous (NA) and Continuing Education Unit (CEU) classes.
We provide an opportunity for people struggling with substance use disorders to recover safely. We believe in drug treatment programs that are evidence-based and solution-focused. Our recovery advocates have decades of experience. Contact us today and get started with your recovery journey.