If you have a problem with drug and alcohol addiction in Middletown or mental health conditions like depression, there are many mental health services in Middletown that can assist you in recapitulating and coping. You are allowed to look for treatment similar to someone with a physical health problem.
Depression treatment comprises general counseling, psychodynamic therapy, interpersonal therapy, and cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT). Drug rehab and addiction hospital is the best option for severe depression. The major barrier to assisting addicts and depressed persons is denial.
Other common psychological disorders comprise anxiety disorders such as depression and panic disorder, psychotic disorders such as having eating disorders, personality disorders like PTSD, and hallucinations.
Alcohol and Chemical Addiction Treatment in Middletown
Chemical dependency and alcohol addiction are progressive and chronic diseases that affect persons of all ages spiritually, socially, mentally, and physically.
90210 Recovery offers drug and alcohol abuse programs for addicts. Our multidisciplinary staff has many years of experience, coupled with a deep sense of commitment and compassion. We provide care to families and people suffering from substance and alcohol abuse.
Our clinical staff consists of:
- Credentialed drug and alcohol abuse counselors
- Accredited clinical social workers
- Accredited mental health therapists
- Case Management
- Group Therapy
- Individual Counseling
- Individualize Treatment Planning and Development
- Intensive Outpatient Services
- Drug Abuse Assessment and Recommendation for Treatment
Together, our team can help in restoring the dignity and health of families and individuals suffering from substance abuse and alcoholism. Our staff also has long-standing expert relationships with other community providers, enabling us to facilitate referrals as required easily.
Best Addiction Treatment Centers in Middletown
The goal of 90210 Recovery is to offer the most effective tools and guides you require to confidently tackle drug and alcohol addiction and at the earliest stages possible to avoid further damage to your career or relationships.
Our addiction professionals can assess and guide you to choose the right drug rehabilitation in Middletown, which can assist you with alcohol addiction. Complete confidentiality is assured.
Here at 90210 Recovery, we understand that more dominant addictions and drug and alcohol addictions have a disadvantageous effect on an individual’s life.
Does Rehab Treatment Work?
Yes, it does. Rehabs can work in Middletown due to the methods used in rehab facilities, as well as the support of residential rehab treatment for alcohol and drug addiction and abuse.
Two major reasons why rehabilitation centers in Middletown work so well
- Ownership: Drugs and alcohol treatment offered in rehab centers enable customers to take ownership of their relationships, actions, feelings, and circumstances without blaming each other. Without anything or anybody to blame, clients come to terms with the fact that they alone and that they are responsible for changing their addictive behavior, and they are responsible for their sobriety.
- Tailored Treatment: Drug rehab facilities tend to employ a bespoke treatment model instead of a one-size-fits-all method. Most alcoholics have co-occurring problems such as abuse or past trauma. The capability tailors a client’s needs, and their treatment plans enable addiction professionals to attain maximum benefits from each therapy selected.
Each client who receives treatment at a Middletown residential treatment center is part of a group that is continuously in one another presence, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
How Long Does Alcohol Rehab Take in Middletown?
Clients are normally admitted into treatment at a drug and alcohol rehab facility between four to six months, depending on their addiction severity. The best outcomes are attained when individuals stay in treatment for at least 12 weeks. Detoxification can take place prior to the admission, on arrival, or together with other treatments.
After Rehab Services
90210 Recovery offers individuals suffering from drug addictions and abuse as well as other co-occurring issues like anxiety and depression, professional guidance on solutions to their issues.
The goal of residential treatment is to support patients at their initial stages of detoxification and equip them with the tools they require for long-term abstinence.
Most individuals struggling with drug and alcohol addiction benefit from ongoing support and care—after rehab—to strengthen skills that result in long-lasting sobriety. Such skills comprise of:
- Addressing other problems like relationship problems, grief, and trauma.
- Recognizing triggers for drug use or alcohol consumption and coming up with relapse prevention strategies
- Taking part in support groups and mutual-help therapy
- Changing a lifestyle that revolved around drug and alcohol addiction with healthy new practice.
If you or someone you love is struggling with drug or alcohol addiction, contact us today for help.